Tesco Plans to Invest $750 Million in Digital Push, Chief SaysGabi Thesing and Klaus Wille
Tesco Plc, the U.K.’s largest grocer, will invest $750 million this year to accelerate the roll-out of digital services and plans to vie with Amazon.com Inc. and Netflix Inc. for U.K. customers, Chief Executive Officer Philip Clarke said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day