Stockton Judge Rejects Creditor Reports on City FinanceSteven Church
The judge who will decide whether Stockton, California, can remain in bankruptcy rejected two reports about the city’s finances by experts hired by creditors, saying they won’t help him in a trial that starts next week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks