Rinehart Iron Ore Mine to Complete A$7 Billion Debt End-2013Elisabeth Behrmann
Roy Hill Holdings Pty, Australian billionaire Gina Rinehart’s unit that’s seeking to raise A$7 billion ($7.3 billion) in debt to build an iron ore mine, said it expects to complete funding by the end of the year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day