Novo Nordisk’s Oral Insulin Successfully Completes Early StudyKristen Hallam
Novo Nordisk A/S’s oral insulin successfully completed an early-stage study, according to the Danish drugmaker’s partner, Merrion Pharmaceuticals Plc, bringing what would be the first product of its kind a step closer to market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap