Norwegian Air Plans Further Order of Stricken Boeing 787Robert Wall
Norwegian Air Shuttle AS Chief Executive Officer Bjoern Kjos said he’s looking to buy more Boeing Co. 787s to add long-haul routes even as the company’s first Dreamliners remain on hold after the model was grounded.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap