Ilim Group to Spend $400 Million Through 2018 to Boost CapacityMarina Sysoyeva
OAO Ilim Group, Russia’s biggest timber and pulp producer, plans to invest about $400 million on road building and machinery through 2018 to increase capacity.
The investment also seeks to cut main production costs 20 percent from $33.5 a cubic meter (35 cubic feet) of raw forest material, said Igor Sapunkov, director for forest strategy.
Ilim utilizes about 88 percent of its 10.5 million cubic meters of annual forest resources, he told a Moscow timber conference.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Victim Stepped Suddenly in Front of Self-Driving Car
- Cambridge Analytica's Board Suspends CEO Nix Amid Inquiry
- How Facebook Made Its Cambridge Analytica Data Crisis Even Worse
- Facebook Sued by Investors Over Voter-Profile Harvesting
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time