HSBC Venture Ends Use of China Contract Sales ForceBloomberg News
HSBC Holdings Plc, Europe’s largest bank by market value, eliminated the use of contract sales staff at its life insurance joint venture in China, sparking a protest at its office.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap