Hong Kong’s LME Purchase Helps in Bargaining With China, Li SaysKana Nishizawa and Chanyaporn Chanjaroen
Hong Kong Exchanges & Clearing Ltd.’s $2.2 billion purchase of the London Metal Exchange may help the bourse operator in its negotiations with China, said Chief Executive Officer Charles Li.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing