Havas Plans to Stay Independent as Rivals Make AcquisitionsKristen Schweizer
Havas SA Chief Executive Officer David Jones said the French advertising company plans to remain independent with Chairman Vincent Bollore’s backing, amid an “obsession” by some competitors to make large acquisitions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's