Eskom Has Contractors’ Assurances Medupi Deadline Will Be MetKamlesh Bhuckory
Eskom Holdings SOC Ltd., which supplies 95 percent of South Africa’s power, says it has guarantees from two contractors that its 91.2 billion rand ($9.8 billion) Medupi plant will be operational by the end of the year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis