EBay Changing Fees, Questioning TOMS Shoes, Making It in America: March 20By
EBay is adjusting the fees it charges sellers as it seeks to stay competitive with Amazon, which increased the number of items sold by outside sellers 40 percent last quarter, Danielle Kucera reports. [Bloomberg News]
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’