Conergy Wins Solar Panel Orders for Rooftop Projects in SpainStefan Nicola
Conergy AG, a German solar-energy company, will supply 3.3 megawatts of solar panels to two rooftop projects in Spain.
Conergy won orders from local developer Prosolia to supply a 1.8-megawatt project in Sesena south of Madrid and a 1.5-megawatt plant in Tenerife’s capital Santa Cruz, the Hamburg-based company said today in an e-mailed statement, without disclosing terms.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Victim Stepped Suddenly in Front of Self-Driving Car
- Uber Halts Autonomous Car Tests After Fatal Crash in Arizona
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- How Facebook Made Its Cambridge Analytica Data Crisis Even Worse
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap