CIMB Chief Pushes Brother’s Case for Re-Election: Southeast AsiaChong Pooi Koon
Nazir Razak, head of Malaysia’s second-largest bank, is speaking out for his brother to be returned as prime minister amid concern the ruling alliance could lose more seats in polls that must be held within weeks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's