CEZ Profit Boost Lifts Shares From Seven-Year Low: Prague MoverKrystof Chamonikolas
CEZ AS rose from its lowest level in more than seven years after the biggest Czech power utility said it will probably exceed its profit estimate this year and as the price of electricity increased from a record low.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders