Cerberus Raises $1.3 Billion for Middle-Market Loan FundSabrina Willmer
Cerberus Capital Management LP, the private-equity firm led by Stephen Feinberg, has raised $1.32 billion for a middle-market loan fund that will seek to take advantage of a pullback in lending, a marketing document shows.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks