BBC to Review Unprofitable Sale of Lonely Planet DivisionKristen Schweizer
The British Broadcasting Corp.’s overseer is investigating why the company is selling the Lonely Planet travel-guide publishing division at a loss of almost 80 million pounds ($120.7 million) to a U.S. billionaire.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Nasdaq Drops on Tech Rout as Oil Falls, Gold Gains: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting