Asia Can Sustain Aircraft Fleet Increase on Travel DemandKyunghee Park and Jasmine Wang
Asia will be able to take in more aircraft as economic growth and a population of more than 3 billion people will sustain travel demand, said Tony Fernandes, head of AirAsia Bhd., the region’s biggest low-fare carrier.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Vows to Oust Catalan Leaders