Aguas Andinas Weighs Bond Sale to Improve Santiago Water NetworkMatt Craze
Aguas Andinas SA, Chile’s largest water utility, is weighing issuing inflation-indexed bonds as it invests $150 million this year to improve Santiago water distribution networks after a mudslide left a third of the city without tap water in January.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's