Spanish Lenders’ Bad-Loan Ratio Resumed Increase in JanuaryCharles Penty
Bad loans as a proportion of lending at Spanish banks resumed their increase in January in a sign that asset quality remains under pressure after state-aided lenders transferred soured real estate risk to a bad bank.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Slide From Records as Volatility Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant