SmarTone Says It Provisionally Won Hong Kong Radio Spectrum BidKana Nishizawa
SmarTone Telecommunications Holdings Ltd., the wireless carrier controlled by Hong Kong’s biggest property company, said it’s the provisional winner for radio spectrum to provide wireless broadband in the city.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap