Small Businesses Still Aren’t Spending on Online AdsBy
There’s plenty of money to be made by serving as an advertising platform for Main Street businesses, and no shortage of ideas for how to best tap into the market. Google and Microsoft’s Bing beefed up their neighborhood-specific business listings years ago. AOL bet big on Patch, its network of hyperlocal blogs. Investors chased companies such as Groupon that offer new models for capturing local ad dollars.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash