Samsonite Plans to Boost Japan Luggage Prices as Yen WeakensVinicy Chan
Samsonite International Sa, the world’s largest branded-luggage maker, plans to raise prices in Japan by as much as 12 percent as a weaker yen cuts the dollar value of sales in the country.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day