Sainsbury Reports 3.6% Increase in Fourth-Quarter SalesGabi Thesing
J Sainsbury Plc, the U.K.’s third-largest supermarket chain, reported the strongest sales growth in more than two years as the grocer avoided the fallout from Europe’s horse meat crisis and sold more non-food products.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself