Rock Band Boston Song Publisher Sues Over CopyrightsDon Jeffrey
A publisher of hit songs by the 1970s rock band Boston, including “More Than a Feeling” and “Don’t Look Back,” sued the group’s leader and songwriter, Tom Scholz, to prevent the termination of his copyrights.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline