Remgro Earnings Decline on Refinancing of Mediclinic DebtKamlesh Bhuckory
Remgro Ltd., a South African company with interests in banking, food production and health services, said first-half earnings fell 35 percent on debt refinancing charges for Mediclinic International Ltd.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy