Kardemir Gains as Ak Raises Steelmaker’s Outlook: Istanbul MoverTaylan Bilgic
Kardemir Karabuk Demir Celik Sanayi & Ticaret AS gained the most in almost two weeks after Ak Investment raised the Turkish steelmaker to market outperform on bets construction activity will spur demand for the metal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders