Hydrodec to Expand in U.S. After Reporting Record RevenueNidaa Bakhsh
Hydrodec Group Plc, a U.K.-based re-refiner of industrial oils, is nearing an accord to more than double capacity in the U.S. with a partner.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States