Hungary to Limit Loan Rescue for Stability, Gyuris SaysEdith Balazs and Zoltan Simon
Hungary plans no “dramatic” measures to help foreign-currency borrowers, the acting head of the banking lobby said as investors seek clarity amid an overhaul of policy making leadership and a weakening forint.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing