Ex-UBS Executive Deceived by Girl and Pimp, Lawyer SaysAndrea Tan
Juerg Buergin, a former executive director of operations at UBS AG in Singapore, was deceived by an underaged prostitute and her pimp into believing she was 18, according to his lawyer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap