China Buying New Zealand Pine Means Boon for Log Movers: FreightJasmine Wang and Chris Bourke
The combination of Chinese demand for homes, New Zealand’s pine forests and a Russian tax have been a boon amid an industry slump for Pacific Basin Shipping Ltd., Hong Kong’s largest dry-bulk carrier. Its biggest local rival has noticed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day