China Boosts Wind-Farm Approvals, Seeks to Ease Burden on GridBloomberg News
China increased approvals for wind farms to try to reach a goal of having 100 gigawatts of the energy installed by 2015 while easing grid bottlenecks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's