Brent Premium to WTI Settles Below $15 for First Time Since JulyGrant Smith
Brent’s premium to West Texas Intermediate settled at less than $15 a barrel for the first time since July amid a recovery in North Sea crude production and concern that Europe’s debt crisis may worsen.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis