ARM’s East Retires After Running Apple Supplier 12 YearsKristen Schweizer
Warren East, the ARM Holdings Plc chief executive officer who built the company into a chip-design powerhouse supplying Apple Inc.’s iPhone and iPad, will retire after almost 12 years in the role.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy