Serb Police Arrest Harsco Metals Official Over Alleged FraudMisha Savic
Serbian police arrested the local manager of Harsco Metals and 12 others on charges of illegally selling steel scrap in Romania and Albania and causing 5.7 million euros ($7.4 million) of damages to Serbia’s sole steel plant.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap