Sabesp Gets $680 Million State Loan to Clean Tiete RiverStephan Nielsen
Cia. de Saneamento Basico do Estado de Sao Paulo, Latin America’s largest publicly traded water utility, has been approved for a 1.35 billion-real ($680 million) loan from state-owned Banco Nacional de Desenvolvimento Economico e Social to clean the Tiete River.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself