Russia May Open Case Against Gazprom on Pipe Orders, Prime SaysAnna Shiryaevskaya
Probe related to large-diameter pipe supplies, RIA Novosti’s Prime news service reports, citing Andrei Tsarikovsky, deputy head of the Federal Anti-Monopoly Service. *Gazprom’s press service declined to comment immediately. NOTE: Service completed probe into alleged antitrust breaches by TMK, OMK, Chelpipe, Severstal in shipments of large diameter pipes to Gazprom; found pipemakers curbed competition
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster