Rupiah Falls a Fourth Day as Cyprus Concerns Curb Risk-TakingYudith Ho
Indonesia’s rupiah fell for a fourth day as investors favored safer bets than emerging-market assets amid concern an unprecedented levy on bank deposits in Cyprus will reignite Europe’s debt crisis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's