RBC Hires Katz, Carter From Barclays for U.S. TechnologyDoug Alexander
RBC Capital Markets, the investment bank owned by Royal Bank of Canada, hired Michal Katz and Michael Carter from Barclays Plc as co-heads of the U.S. technology group in New York.
Katz, 45, was previously head of Barclays’s global software practice within the global technology investment-banking group, Toronto-based RBC said today in an e-mailed statement. Carter, 45, led the enterprise and information-services sectors within the same group. Both bankers had similar roles at Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc. before Barclays.
RBC also hired Erik-Jaap Molenaar, 41, from Barclays for mergers and acquisitions in the technology group, according to the statement. He’ll be based in New York.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Halts Autonomous Car Tests After Fatal Crash in Arizona
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- Uber Victim Stepped Suddenly in Front of Self-Driving Car
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap
- How Facebook Made Its Cambridge Analytica Data Crisis Even Worse