KBC, Santander Start $1.68 Billion Sale of Bank ZachodniMaciej Martewicz and Konrad Krasuski
KBC Groep NV of Belgium and Banco Santander SA of Spain are selling a stake in Poland’s Bank Zachodni WBK SA, seeking to raise as much as 5.39 billion-zloty ($1.68 billion) in what is to be a record Polish share offering.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself