JPMorgan Chase Won’t Face Revived Suit Over Silver ManipulationBob Van Voris
JPMorgan Chase & Co. won a judge’s ruling rejecting a bid to revive claims that it manipulated silver futures and options prices in violation of U.S. antitrust law.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis