Halliburton, KBR Whistle-Blower’s Case Revived on AppealTom Schoenberg
Halliburton Co. and KBR Inc. must face a whistle-blower lawsuit that was revived by a federal appeals court, which ruled that military operations in Iraq exempted the plaintiff from a six-year deadline for filing claims.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline