CRCC to Inject 4 Billion Yuan of Capital in Changchun SubwayBloomberg News
China Railway Construction Corp. will inject as much as 4 billion yuan of capital into the subway operator in the northeastern Chinese city of Changchun as part of a “build and transfer” project.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts