Cocoa-Growing Nations Planning One Quality Standard, Copal SaysAmbrose Akor
The Alliance of Cocoa Producing Countries plans to establish a single quality standard to help increase the price of the crops grown by its 10 member nations, Secretary General Nanga Coulibaly said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap