CEOs May Endorse Tax Plan Costing Them Money, Engler SaysRichard Rubin
Some U.S. chief executive officers may ultimately support a rewrite of the corporate tax system though it would cost their companies money, said John Engler, president of the Business Roundtable, a Washington group that represents CEOs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure