Barrick Says Dominican Republic Gold Shipment Has Been ReleasedLiezel Hill
Barrick Gold Corp., the largest producer of the metal, said a consignment of the metal from the Pueblo Viejo mine in the Dominican Republic was released and shipped after being detained for four days by customs
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself