Barrick Says Dominican Republic Gold Shipment Has Been ReleasedLiezel Hill
Barrick Gold Corp., the largest producer of the metal, said a consignment of the metal from the Pueblo Viejo mine in the Dominican Republic was released and shipped after being detained for four days by customs
The Toronto-based company commented today in a statement on its website.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Drop Most in Six Weeks on Trade War Tension: Markets Wrap
- Comedian Byron Allen Buys the Weather Channel for $300 Million
- YouTube Bans Firearms Demo Videos, Entering the Gun Control Debate
- China Hits Back on Trump Tariffs as Europe Off the Hook for Now
- Bitcoin Falls on Fears of Regulatory Trouble for Big Crypto Exchange