Airbus Said to Win Order for at Least 200 Jets From Lion AirAndrea Rothman and Harry Suhartono
Airbus SAS is set to announce an order from Indonesia’s PT Lion Mentari Airlines for more than 200 single-aisle aircraft valued at more than $20 billion, two people familiar with the agreement said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing