Israel Benchmark Yield Drops as Steady Prices Boost Rate-Cut BetSharon Wrobel
Israel’s government bonds gained, pushing the yield down the most in almost two weeks, on speculation of an interest-rate cut this month as the country’s February inflation rate was unchanged.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap