Homebuilding Probably Climbed With Sales: U.S. Economy PreviewLorraine Woellert
Sales of previously owned homes and construction of new houses probably accelerated in February, highlighting the strength in residential real estate that’s helping propel the U.S. expansion, economists said before reports this week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's