Exxon Agrees to Buy Oklahoma Shale for $147.5 Million From BNKMark Chediak
Exxon Mobil Corp. agreed to buy most of the Tishomingo Field assets in Oklahoma from BNK Petroleum Inc. for $147.5 million, expanding shale exploration in the state.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders