Abu Dhabi to Identify Partner for Bab Gas Field, Suwaidi SaysAnthony DiPaola
Abu Dhabi is close to identifying a partner to help produce natural gas at the Middle Eastern emirate’s Bab field and is on schedule to renegotiate contracts for its largest onshore oil fields, officials said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure